To our valued patients,
We hope you are safe and well.
In response to the recent rise of COVID-19 cases across the country, and to ensure your utmost protection, we will be tightening our social distancing protocols at Edge Orthodontics.
This is for the benefit of all patients and our team members. These health measures are required to decrease the chance of a confirmed COVID-19 case coming through our practice.
We would be grateful if you could therefore help us to adhere to the following guidelines:
- No more than one support person in the clinic. If you are bringing siblings to the appointment, we would request that you wait in the outdoor reception area with them.
- Maintain social distancing in the reception room and utilise the outdoor reception area to maintain 1.5m with all people.
- Please call to reschedule your appointment if the following applies:
- If you have any cold or flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
- If you have had contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID in the past 14 days
- If you are waiting on results of a COVID-19 test
- If you have returned from overseas travel or travel to Victoria or New South Wales in the last 14 days
We appreciate your assistance in helping to minimise further spread of COVID-19. With sincere gratitude and thanks,
Dr Crowther, Dr Phelan and the team at Edge Orthodontics